My girlfriend and I spent two nights in the hotel and really enjoyed ourselves. I booked the room through Amex Travel and it included a complimentary upgrade to the concierge wing and a bottle of wine. When I checked-in, the front desk failed to mention that they didn't have anything in the concierge wing available until after she handed me my keys but something would be available later on in the day. I told her I was just interested in the access to the concierge lounge (free food/drinks) and she gave me access to the lounge after looking at my reservation again. Note to all: print out your reservation confirmations if it includes any sort of deal/package.
The concierges that we dealt with were extremely helpful. They gave us directions and a few recommendations on places to wine taste and go for dinner. They really helped make the trip. Make sure you stay in a room with access to the concierge lounge. The breakfast and app. spread was very nice and access to the sodas and water all day long was great.
The room was recently remodeled (apparently it was newer than the concierge level) and was very spacious. It opened up onto a patio that looked out at the pool.
If you are looking to eat at the restaurant on-site, make sure you go to restaurant.com before hand. They have certificates for the restaurants there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, perfectly located at the gateway to legendary Napa Valley wine country, is the quintessential location for guests to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. The hotel features newly redesigned accommodations, fresh outdoor garden spaces, a luxurious resort-style swimming pool, and a full-service spa. The courtyard, with warmly lit fire pits and lush landscaping, provides the perfect spot for exciting al fresco events and a relaxing space to unwind. Within the lobby's modern setting is the renowned VINeleven restaurant, featuring contemporary American cuisine. A true garden-to-table experience, the ever-changing menu showcases ingredients plucked from the property's very own Heirloom Garden. Preserve Spa offers the perfect oasis for guests to experience pure tranquility and rejuvenation. Additional amenities include a fitness center, concierge services and more than 27,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA