2,085 results
All reviews sweet potato waffles cookies bed and breakfast hot tub downtown napa hard boiled eggs fresh fruit small hotel the breakfast area main building wine country close to downtown road noise room was large every evening breakfast was excellent great place to stay
Reviewed 5 February 2010

This is the place to stay in Napa, especially if you want to walk to downtown to walk off some of the good wine and food. The inn-keepers were just such a very nice family, from the son to the Father and Mom, just super-nice!!! We were in Napa for my long birthday weekend and it was such a wonderful first stop. Next time I will stay there longer as it feels like home and they have a wonderful breakfast, and every little detail is there from the cleanliness to the robes in the room. They could not have missed a thing!! I will stay there again, and highly recommend it. It can be very confusing as to where to stay, but they have earned my loyalty. Lovely fireplace in living room as well as beautiful courtyard and sitting area. I am not sure if I shosuld be sharing this as I may want it to be a secret. A plus is the outlet mall down the road.....

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Elm House Inn for two nights and were more than satisfied with all aspects of the Inn.

We were pleasantly surprised at how small and cozy this place is and also that we were upgraded to a king sized bed. The family that runs the hotel was very friendly and went out of their way to book us reservations for dinner and for a tour. They were always happy to make recommendations and had a great deal of knowledge on a variety of restaurants.

The fresh baked cookies and breads and hot apple cider were always appreciated in the early evening. The complimentary breakfast far exceeds the quality than a regular Best Western hotel.

We would never stay any place else in Napa!

Reviewed 2 February 2010

Having stayed at the Elm House Inn from 26th - 30th January we can easily understand how this accommodation is so highly rated on Tripadvisor.
The quality of all aspects viz hotel, room, staff and breakfast was second-to-none.
We had booked a room with king-size bed and we were delightfully surprised to be upgraded to a premium room which was superb.
The staff, from the time we arrived and throughtout our stay were courteous, considerate and helpful in all respects.
The quality of the fare for breakfast was wonderful, with so much of what was on offer freshly-cooked.
The location of the hotel was excellent being virtually adjacent to route 29.
For those feeling energetic it is about a 30 minute modest stroll to the centre of Napa. This we did several times and enjoyed it very much.

I can recommend this hotel unreservedly.

Reviewed 31 January 2010

Even though Best Western mostly offers above average accommodation, none in my experience can match the Elm House Inn . What a treat! I agree wholeheartedly with all the positive comments about this hotel. On any future visits to Napa or even to places nearby there is no question where I will stay.. The restaurant " Angele" recommended by Connie is of an equally high standard. I feel fortunate to have found both.

Reviewed 29 January 2010

Elm House Inn offers the best of the Napa Valley at amazing prices: great homemade breakfasts; evening reception with homemade cookies; the ambiance of a cozy bed and breakfast; warmly decorated, scrupulously clean rooms; great friendly staff with spot-on food and recreational recommendations.
We were visiting on business for our Southern California winery at a local symposium, and the staff did everything to make our stay memorable.
The location is walking distance to the downtown Napa area, and freeway accessible (and fast) to all locations Napa.
The grounds are lovely - - and special touches abound - - fountains, candles, really pretty landscaping - - and all are meticulously maintained.
Can't say enough good things, but primarily about the staff - - delightful and welcoming. Must stay when in Napa.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business