2,090 results
All reviews sweet potato waffles cookies bed and breakfast hot tub downtown napa hard boiled eggs fresh fruit small hotel the breakfast area main building wine country close to downtown road noise room was large every evening breakfast was excellent great place to stay
Reviewed 4 March 2010

My husband and I spent 2 nights at this Best Western. The good reviews you have read about this hotel are definitely true. This place has the feel of a bed and breakfast. The lobby has a nice fireplace, a very pretty, comfy sofa and 2 stuffed chairs. The decor is upscale.
The breakfast was not your typical breakfast. Tables were set with cloth placemats and real silverware! The owner's son prepared waffles for you. He also toasted the bagels and toast.
I really enjoyed the hot apple cider and homemade cookies or various breads (banana, blueberry, orange). It was such a nice feature.
Our room was very nice too. We had a kingsize bed beautifully decorated
with a high quality duvet cover, co-ordinating shams and decorative pillows. We couldn't ask for more! Belive me- I like to stay in nioce hotels with nice beddin. You'll find it here. We had arrived at this hotel after having stayed at the Mark Hopkins in San Francisco. I thought the room at the Best western would be a real let down. It was not. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2010

Took my parents here (in their 60's) and myself and a friend (in our 30's). Everyone just loved this place. The wonderful breakfast and personalized service make it feel like a bed and breakfast, but you have your own space to come back to with all the privacy you want. There is a great jacuzzi that is a nice way to start or end the day. The rooms in the back house were just wonderful. Super clean, enormous, and with nice details to them. For the price, this place can't be beat. My parents are still talking about how much they enjoyed their stay.
It is not in the heart of the wineries, but few places are and they are so much more expensive. This was a five minute drive home at night, and we would get off the exit prior to bring peet's coffee back to the hotel along with the goodies we bought from Bouchon in Yountville. A wonderful end to the day...

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2010

As you pull up it looks more like a bed and breakfast than a chain hotel. The service proved that as well. We were greeted warmly by the receptionist who gave us great tips on where to eat and where to start our wine tastings (and had 2 for 1 coupons to a few wineries)
We stayed in the room with a queen bed and fireplace. It was a quiet, standard room with a very comfortable bed. The fireplace was an nice bonus as well, especially in February.
As other travelers have mentioned, the breakfast was delicious. The waffles, fresh oatmeal, endless coffee, and homemade muffins and breads were delectable.
In the evenings the hotel staff serviced fresh cookies and hot cider which were very enjoyable.
Everyone at this hotel was incredibly warm and welcoming. My next trip to Napa will definitely include staying here.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2010

My husband and I couldn't go on a honeymoon immediately after the wedding, and scheduled it later this year. On our wedidng night and weekend we stayed here...and it was wonderful! The staff is absolutely great and makes you feel comfortable. The breakfast is great! Waffles, oatmeal, homemade bread mini loafs, cereal, and more! We were plenty full every morning and got to eat sitting right in front of the cozy fire. We were served by the owner and he was so nice! In the afternoon they have cider and cookies. The cookies are wonderful and it is a great treat! Our room was fairly ordinary...but when we wanted to relax, we went down and sat by the fire...so we didn't mind at all!

I would HIGHLY recommend the Elm House Inn...we couldn't have been happier!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2010

We booked this accommodation after reading trip advisor reviews and were not disappointed. We arrived at 6.00pm, just as the fresh baked cookies and warm ginger ale was being served in the atrium. The smell was so inviting! Staff were very friendly and full of helpful information about the region. The room was very comfortable and well equipped, and the breakfast was a lovely spread of fresh options. Feels more like a homely B&B than part of a hotel chain. Would love to stay again if visiting the region

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple