“Suns”

High Tech Burrito
Ranked #211 of 297 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Overall a good burrito but high in price for fast food...Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

Certainly not the best burrito but a good one none the less

The rice is excellent, light on the meat though.

Was quick and what I looked for in order to score a quick lunch today.

Reviewed 16 September 2010

Screw this place.

I live right across the street and sometimes go there when I need a burrito and don't have the ingredients or the energy to make my own. Today was one of those days... it's been a long day and my blood sugar was low and I hadn't had lunch; I needed some calories and protein in my system, so figured the Godzilla burrito would be the perfect thing.

I go in and... it's not on the menu. I look around confused and notice a sign on the counter explaining the menu changes and assuring the customer that the changes are "good" and make things better tasting and less expensive. Yes, I'm sure that's why you did it -- not because the Godzilla is the only burrito in there worth HALF the ridiculous prices you charge.

So I ordered the Classic. The "menu notice" (apparently I'm not the first pissed customer) claimed a "new lower price!" -- It failed to mention that they also reduced the meat. This was the smallest burrito I've ever had at a burrito place, and more than half of it was rice -- no guacamole, cheese, nothing extra... and very little meat. For $6.47!! What a bargain! I would be better off getting a microwave 89 cent burrito at the gas station across the street (at least for that price I could get 6 of them and not be starving after my meal like I am)

Greedy franchisees? -- their mediocre, overpriced food just wasn't making enough money I guess.

I'm never going to an HTB again.