“Simply Wonderful”

Ranked #144 of 283 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our family owned and operated business is Celebrating 20 years in business. We are located just south of one of the Napa Valley's most visited destinations, the Napa Premium Outlets. We continuously serve our community and its visitors with the utmost hospitality.Our menu consists of everything from breakfast items such as; Machaca, Huevos Rancheros, breakfast burritos, to Chorizo and Eggs. Our lunch and dinner includes everything on our menu from our one of a kind Chile Rellenos to our Burritos which fill up an entire page on our menu. Some specialties include: the Taco Salad, Sombrero, the Chile Verde Platter, and our Carnitas that taste so authentic one would think they were just delivered from Michoacan, Mexico.All of our home-style salsas and home-style sauces are made from scratch in our kitchen. And why not enjoy from our extremely large beer selection to accompany your dinner? Our dining area includes both interior dining and exterior dining in our Patio.We are experienced in catering all types of parties and events in and out of the Napa Valley. We have been joyfully catering events for 10+ years. Events have included; Birthday parties, graduation parties, high school football games, winery events, work functions, and many more. We guarantee we will suit your needs.We look forward to seeing you soon. Buen Dia!
West Carrollton, Ohio
“Simply Wonderful”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Visited during a family vacation. My family members visit here often enough to be readily recognized by the owner, who is incredibly friendly and hospitable. Ergo, the service was fantastic, the food beautifully & colorfully presented and the casual atmosphere made for an excellent time spent with family. Prices are unbeatable for the quality of the food. Fresh ingredients, freshly prepared, simply wonderful! I would highly recommend this establishment when you're passing through Napa.

• Visited March 2012

Napa, California
“Authentic Family Mexican food”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This little place is hidden behind the Napa Outlets. Our daughter who lives in Napa suggested it for lunch after shopping.

You'd never find this if someone didn't tell you about it. What a great alternative to the mundane food court at the Outlets.

My husband had the wet burrito and it was huge. I had the $6.95 ala carte' tostada, and it was all I could eat. Our daughter had the same but ordered a side of guacamole. It was one of the best quac's I've had. Grandson had a bean/chees burrito $4 he couldn't finish. Beer's were $3.50 Negra Modelo.

Excellent food at a fair price, rare for Napa. Again not a tourist place, and not easy to find.

• Visited October 2012
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

The best mexican restaurant in town! You must stop by! Great service and awesome price! Beef Milanese and chile relleno were delicious. We came frOm Santa Barbara and my sister was visiting from Brasil.

Napa, California
“Best Mexican I have ever had!!!!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

You really must go there! I got the pork tamale and my husband got the crispy taco's both with rice and beans of course!!!! I love love love their rice! so tasty. The service is awesome, and the prices are very affordable. You can also sit outside on the patio, so you can bring your 4 legged friend too!

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Suzanne P
Napa, California
“Still an amazing place, and they have VERDE!!!”
Reviewed 3 November 2011

So I've gone to this place for 10+ years now. Excellent food, as always.

Last night having my usual, a #5, Carne Asada Burrito + Chicken Soft Taco, with rice and beans, the person I was with asked if Roman had verde sauce... and he pulls out this amazing Verde sauce. Full of flavor, not too much spice.

I never knew, I was shocked. I had also never asked, but that's besides the point.

Everything from the chips and salsa, to the food, to the service and atmosphere makes this place a charm in the valley!

Go