“Did someone say Mexican?”
Review of Taqueria Tres Hermanos - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taqueria Tres Hermanos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 September 2012

If you are looking for an authentic, fresh and delicious Mexican meal - this is the place! The prices are low, the portions are HUGE! The flavor is amazing! Great service too, very pleasant! If you are really hungry, try the super burrito, simply amazing!

Reviewed 19 August 2012

I LOVE mexican food. I was a little disappointed in Taqueria Tres Hermanos. Their chips were a bit on the stale side. Their tacos weren't bad but, they weren't good either. I was with two other friends and they felt the same way, although they had ordered other items. We all walked away a bit disappointed and knowing that we will not return.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

good place for a quick mexican breakfast burito...nice friendly staff

Reviewed 19 March 2012

Based on the reviews we went to this place. We did not order much, since we weren't so hungry. But the food overall was good and a decent place.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

Stopped into this place as I was downtown for other reasons and hadn't been for awhile.

Had a quick burrito ordered, and moments later the cook brought it out.

I invaded the salsa bar and asked which one was the "spicy" one... after an answer that didn't instill confidence in the spice I asked for the family recipe in the back.

he brought me the salsa for the Diablo shrimp, and it was awesome, great spice, lots of flavor...

Made this meal that's for sure.