“Great Surprise!~”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
“Great Surprise!~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I was with a 3 other people and we were looking for a quick lunch. Our original destination was closed and so we walked across the street and found the Siam Thai House. Since we were short on time for lunch, I gave in and hoped for the best. Boy, was I surprised! Really good food at a very reasonable rate! The service was fast and our waitress kept our glasses full of tea. I had the chicken curry and it was great. Read a review from March just now and they said they were charged for rice…NOT the case with us. I am a big eater and I was full when we were done. I would highly recommend the Siam Thai House!

• Visited June 2014

Napa, California
“Colorful restaurant, colorful food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

We lunched at Siam Thai House and enjoyed our visit. We had not been in since a change of design, if not ownership, and were pleasantly surprised at the warm, deep colors and new seating arrangement, since the last time we had been in the decor was minimal, the color was white and all the seating were small sterile looking tables.
The menu was extensive, with plenty of choices and my partner and I ordered a daily special of Hot Duck curry, an order of my favorite Pumpkin Curry and an order of Pad Thai. Chicken Satay finished the selection. All the food was flavorful, hot, colorful and beautiful to look at. The chicken was generous, and the pumpkin curry had large chunks of kabocha pumpkin, a nice dense squash that really does not need the meat accompanying it.
Service was friendly and gracious, and our leftovers were promptly packed up. We would definitely go back.

• Visited July 2013
“Average at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a Friday night around 8pm. Three other customers. Ordered Pad Thai and waited a very, very long time. We shared an appetizer of pot stickers which were hot and fresh. Service was poor. Our meal was done before anyone checked for iced tea refills. The meal was nearly $40. Crazy for a simple pad thai with iced tea....and non-existant service.

• Visited June 2013
“lunch at siam thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

This is my first time to have lunch here, and it was a better value. The dishes are served in a bowl with rice. This is great thai food, have tried many dishes and all good. this time I had spicy catfish special, very good spicey but not too much, and you can chose how hot. My friend had the scallops and they were very good. I have had the siam rice before and it is a great fried rice. They have 4 or 5 specials and the usual tha fare, but the siam rice is they're own and very good. The people are very nice. It is intimate restaurant but I have never had to wait. you can call in and pick up food also.

• Visited March 2013
Grand Lake, Colorado
“Pad Thai left a little to be desired... but the eggrolls dynamite!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

It was my first night in Napa with my good friend. Thai food sounded good and Siam Thai was within walking distance from our hotel. The eggroll appetizer was dynamite! I ordered my usual favorite, Pad Thai.. The flavor left a little to be desired, but I still ate it up. I would definitely try this again though!

• Visited February 2012