“Carl's in Napa”

Cuisines: Fast food
Cave Creek, Arizona
“Carl's in Napa”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

This was our first experience with Carl;s new Turkeyburger, #19. Best turkey burger we have had even at more upscale restaurants.

Visited September 2012

Napa, California, United States
“Good Stuff”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

The best fast food around, with a wide selection of quality items. Big elaborate burgers, fresh salads, onion rings and fried zucchini, hand scooped real ice cream sandwiches, actual malteds! I've been coming here for over twenty years, and management has always been great... in fact, superior to most so-called management at "real" restaurants. Heck, this place is CLEANER than most "real" restaurants!

• Visited February 2012
Napa, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good, Solid Fast Food with a Smile”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

This is my favorite fast food restaurant in Napa.

As a frequent visitor, I find the food is very good for the price. I'd rate it a 5 as compared to other fast food but I can't give it a 5 compared to other 'regular' restaurants in Napa.

This is one of the few fast food restaurants that deliver your food to your table so you don't have to stand around and wait to be called.

They have a big chart of nutritional values for those that wish to choose healthier food. I used to always get the Western Bacon Cheeseburger (obviously I liked it) but when trying to lose weight, I switched from this 750 calorie item to a Teriaki Turkey Burger at 470.

There is another review that has a problem with the management. My opinion is the management is excellent here. I see very little turn over. The place is clean. The employees seem to be encouraged to be friendly and not automatons like most fast food places.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Tom M
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I will never go here again due to management”
Reviewed 15 February 2008

I will never go here again due to management

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook