“Local Knowledge-The Best”

Ranked #20 of 43 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Executive Car Service Napa Valley is a Professional Luxury car service. Serving the Napa and Sonoma Valleys (offering 125 mile radius of service). Door to door pick up and drop off. Service include: wine tours,restaurant, airport service. Specializing in 4-6 plus winery tours up valley dinner service and city trips. We are a small high quality car service. Featuring Luxury Sedans and Cadillac Escalades (SUVS) Owner Andre Scott is a lifelong Napa Resident who has had the pleasure of living the food, wine and outdoor lifestyle of the Napa Valley. "I look forward to helping to make you're Napa Valley Experience a fun and exciting trip"The San Francisco Chronicle SFGate magazine insider wrote; one of the best car services in the Napa Valley. A great way to experience wine country.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Take it from a Napa Valley resident, Andre at Executive Car Service is the best driver and tour guide in the Valley. I have used Andre for multiple trips to regional airports, restaurants and winery events. He is always reliable, on-time, knowledgeable, professional and personable. You are in safe and secure hands with Andre at the wheel and as your guide.

Andre S, Owner at Executive Car Service Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review! Hearing from my local clients is the review of reviews! I keep the highest standards keeping my eye on the ball and I am very greatful that it didn't go unnoticed. My pleasure to be your private driver.
I greatly appreciate the kind words

All reviews
"tours"
"wineries"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I can not recommend enough Executive Car Service in Napa for your next trip to Napa Valley! We were very lucky to have Andre (the owner) drive us around the valley to various vineyards and we were always on time for all of our appointments and we were even able to squeeze in few extra stops along the way for photo opportunities & bonus vineyards, that I hadn't planned, but Andre suggested and we are so glad he did! Andre has lots of connections in the Valley and can really offer great vineyards once he knows what wines you enjoy. He suggested Odette Vineyards and even called to set up a private tasting and we were treated like VIP's! So cool. We hadn't even heard of Odette, but that stop ended up being one of our favorite wineries and wines! (We bought a lot of wine there to ship back home!) When first planning to visit Napa we thought we would rent a car and just drive around and have freedom to roam, however we quickly canceled our rental car after touring with Andre on our first day! After being there and experiencing the amazing vineyards and wines, having a great driver with a nice clean comfortable car just makes a trip to Napa Valley everything you can imagine and more. Thank you Andre for taking such great care of us on our trip!

Andre S, Owner at Executive Car Service Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

I wasn't sure who this was at first, the Oddete wines gave it away.
Oddete, Cade, and Plumpjack, all in one tasting ! Bonus!! It was a joy watching you guys light up from one wine adventure to the next! And making friends along the way!! Yes you get it The Napa Valley is a gem!
Thank you so much for the great review. Till next time

Reviewed 14 April 2018

We visited Napa Valley in April and got very lucky to have had Andre drive us around. The service was great, the vehicle was clean, Andre was always on time, and he made some great recommendations. 100% recommend this company!!

Thank you Andre!!
Dave & Zamara

1  Thank FLLMom
Andre S, Owner at Executive Car Service Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

It was my pleasure driving you guys .
I was sharing things about Napa and you guys where telling me about Florida!
Sounds like my kind of place!
Cheers!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Andre did a phenomenal job of tailoring a tour of wineries he knew we would enjoy based on his pre-tour questioning. He is very prompt with his communication, has a great sense of humor, and is extremely knowledgeable of the region and all its spoils. He will be our absolute to-go for our next visit!

1  Thank kevingV6713VG
Andre S, Owner at Executive Car Service Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Laughter is good for the soul !
That was a fun day!
My kind of peeps
Thanks for the great review!!
Come back to Napa, we'll save some wine for you!