“Hole-in-the-wall with terrific fish tacos!”

La Taquiza Fish Tacos
Ranked #70 of 307 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Tucked away near Starbucks in a small shopping center, you need to know this place is there. But it's terrific, with very tasty fresh food prepared & served by folks who care.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We visited the one from across from the Chablis Inn, where we were staying. My husband loved the octopus tacos, which was grilled and gave it a high rating. I had the fish taco, but it tasted like Talipia, very fishy flavor, unpleasant. Overpriced for Talapia tacos. I had others in San Francisco, which were snapper and wonderful.

So, high for the octopus, low for the fish.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I love these fish tacos.....I just think they are a bit overpriced and the drink prices are too high as well. But this won't stop me from eating here....I just won't come as often as I would if they were more reasonable.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

If you like fish tacos, don't miss this place. They have other stuff too - burritos etc. - but the fish tacos are the main attraction. Mix and match between california and baja depending on your preference between fried or grilled.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

I stress the fried because they're delicious. The grilled are so-so. My biggest problem with this place is their popularity. You may experience a sizable line depending upon what time of day you go. Regardless, it's worth the wait!