“Outstanding evening, dining out doors!”
Review of Farm at Carneros

Farm at Carneros
Reserve with OpenTable
Farm at Carneros is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 286 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Old Sonoma Road
Santa Rosa, California
“Outstanding evening, dining out doors!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

There were two couples dining, enjoying the out of doors sheltered from the sun. There was a band in the outdoor bar, music adding to our evening. The service was spot on, menu with great choices and each of us enjoyed our selections. Starters of beet salad, and my Maine Lobster Risotto was outstanding!!! Two of us had the Salmon and loved it, another the fillet of Beef and I loved my Lamb prepared three ways. Dessert, chocolate, cashew and ice-cream. These were three separate desserts. All delicious...we will return...

Visited May 2014

San Francisco, California
“Great for Brief Cocktails-Oysters-Music and more”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were on the way back from wine tasting, my girlfriend wanted to stop for some oysters and maybe a last glass of wine. She had been here before, I usually just passed it by on the way back to the bay area. It is located within a group of metal buildings on the road back to San Francisco, Highway 29, southwest of Napa, you drive in and pull up to a gate, which opens to the Farm and further up the Carneros Inn. The Farm has outside seating,comfy couches and at the time, three guys playing 60's surfer and instrumental music. They were very good actually. We had oysters and wine, they have full service restaurant inside and food service at the Bar. Definitely worth the stop before or after a, for me, Yountville wine tasting trip.

• Visited May 2014
Santa Clarita, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The food and views were equally terrific. It was easily the best meal I've ever had in Napa, which is saying something in an area of great eats and drinks. Cocktails, wine, entree and desserts were all fantastic.

Visited May 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent Place”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband and I had a fantastic dinner at The Farm. The duck was the best ever as it just melted in one's mouth. Very nice, excellent service - flawless is the best descrptive word about our entire dinner experience.

• Visited April 2014
Augusta, Georgia
“WOW!!!!!!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I'm not sure where to even start. The Farm was outstanding! My husband and I did the food tasting menu. You can have this particular menu paired with wine or just go with the food. They also offered a regular menu as well. We both were extremely impressed with the food. There was not a detail left to chance. The staff were attentive, the food was sublime, and the atmosphere was dreamy...do not come to Napa and miss this one!

Tip: After dinner have a nightcap in front of one of the fireplaces in the outdoor living room area; it was perfection!

• Visited May 2014