“Napa: The most majical place on Earth!”
Review of Napa

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
So. Cal
1 helpful vote
“Napa: The most majical place on Earth!”
Reviewed 11 November 2010

If your looking for an amazing place to visit you really need to get up to Napa CA! Its so breathtakingly beautiful and theres so much to do! Great food and wine! Amazing Resorts and Spa's! You will not be disapointed! You may just wanna move there! I know i did!

1 Thank mandaj_mt
CA
“Great Weekend”
Reviewed 8 November 2010

Such a great weekend trip, variety of things to do. I love that you can spend relatively little money and still have a really great time. Lots of wineries have free tours- be sure to check them out!!

New Brunswick, Canada
426 helpful votes
“Now one of my new favorites!!”
Reviewed 26 October 2010

If you ever have the opportunity to visit this city, go, go, go! The wineries are amazing, the restaurants are to die for (check my other reviews for a few of them) and the scenery is breathtaking. It is very easy to get around town. Warning though... they have red light cameras in this city. We got nailed by one and the ticket would have been about $350 but it never got sent to us as I believe it is b/c we were tourists from Canada. We just got a letter and fee from the car rental agency stating that the Napa police dept. had requested our contact information. Be careful, the lights are very short.

You should allow at least 3 nights, preferably more. We would have no problem spending a week there!

Go and enjoy this amazing place. I wish I didn't live 3,000 away! :(

1 Thank Canadian_Hoser
Oakland, California
“Wine Tasting Champagnes and Sparkling Wines”
Reviewed 13 October 2010

My sister and I visit Napa each year to taste the Champaynes and Sparkling Wines. Our favorite places are Mumm, Chandon and the best which is Domaine Carneros. We usually check out little motels in the area to get the best deal and taxi to each one of the wineries.

At Domaine Carneros we bring our backgammon game, order a bottle of the Brut and have some cheese and/or cavier with creme fraiche while sitting on their patio taking in the vast grape vines landscape.

Just writing this makes me want to get into my car and leave for Napa.

5 helpful votes
“Napa, CA - hit hard by the recession”
Reviewed 8 October 2010

Napa, CA - the town, not the valley, seems to have suffered during the downturn in the economy. It's "downtown" area is full of closed store fronts. Very disappointed in my visit. Next time, I will stay in Sonoma within walking distance of Sonoma Square -town square with lots of shops and restaurants.

Been to Napa? Share your experiences!