2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$141
BestWestern.comUS$141
Hotels.comUS$141
PricelineUS$138
TraveluroUS$152
FindHotelUS$141
1,214 results
All reviews san diego front desk naval base best westerns nice hotel easy access great place to stay convenient location hot tub coffee maker enjoyed my stay mini fridge fitness center freeway bw navy dennys
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2021

I am so grateful that the first night that I ever spent in San Diego was with the Best Western Plus Marina Gateway. Rooms were very clean, and the hotel is centrally located between downtown and the southern parts of the city. The best part of my experience, though was my interaction with Reyna. Upon hearing it was my very first time to visit San Diego, she gave me the warmest welcome a person could possibly give and she spent several minutes of her time to research online Mexican restaurants nearby Mission Beach when I had decided to go there after checkin. This property embodies everything that is wonderful about Best Western and San Diego!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 21 September 2021

Traveling with my family always brings wonderful memories. My son’s favorite thing about taking a vacation is simply enjoying the hotel life. Best Western Plus Bay Marina was the perfect spot for our mini staycation because it offered clean amenities and a heated pool. We had the pool all to ourselves, and we couldn’t have been happier. We called early in the morning to secure a floor level room and Cecilia and Nancy were so wonderful to not only find us a room, but offer to have us come earlier for my little one to begin enjoying the best vacation ever! Not only that, we were welcomed with a goody bag, too! You can always tell when people love the work they do. They know exactly how to make you feel at home…away from home. The welcoming staff, well maintained facilities, and nearby access to restaurants is why I recommend everyone to check out this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2021

This hotel was a really great experience. Upon arriving, I was greeted by Annie Ana as she was sweeping the outside of the entrance. The first thing that struck me upon arriving was how immaculate the hotel was both inside and out. Cecilia greeted me at the front desk. She was so friendly and very accommodating - she went above and beyond and offered a room at the end of the hall so it would be quieter. It also had a nice view!

This hotel is conveniently located next to I-5 making it very easy to travel anywhere in San Diego. This is my go-to hotel whenever I'm staying in San Diego. Five stars and highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 September 2021

Very Friendly Staff, we even got to check in 20mim early. Hotel is very clean. I got upgrade too two queens with a nice view of the city. I would recommend to my friends and family. Dressers for storage where spacious

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2021

From the counter staff to the housekeeping crew EVEYONE was pleasant, helpful and accommodating. Hotel is bright, clean and airy. I was upgraded to a room with a balcony which made for enjoying our morning coffee and relaxing in the evening after a day on the go! Looking forward to our next stay...

Review collected in partnership with Best Western