Few things bothered me while I stayed there. 1. The ice machine only worked on the second floor. 2. The room key was sometimes difficult to open the door. Finally, the A/C took hours to cool down the room, and it's loud. So leave the room for a few hours so it can cool down. Overall, it's just a place to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ramada San Diego National City is located near all the best attractions in San Diego. Navy Base San Diego, Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld San Diego, Downtown Gaslamp District, Convention Center, Petco Park and San Diego Airport are only 10 minutes away. Entertainment venues, restaurants and shopping centers are nearby. Tijuana, Mexico is just a short 15 minute drive. We also offer complimentary Guest parking, wifi, and local calls! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada San Diego National City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn National City
- National City Holiday Inn