“Good Food but Crowded”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 180 Restaurants in National City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Diego, California
“Good Food but Crowded”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2012

Went for dinner. I think the place is a victim of its own popularity. Do not go for a relaxed atmosphere. I felt as if I was being pushed in and out by the service staff. They are not inexpensive and the food was thrown at us like a cheap diner.

Visited September 2012

los angeles
“Not worth it!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

We were in the area and didn't have other options so we thought we'd try Outback. We ordered pasta with chicken and filet with lobster tail. The pasta turned out to be the better dish, also the better value ($10). The filet was cooked with some spices which completely ruins it and the lobster tail, which was split into 3 sections, was tiny. Everything was way too salty. The steak and lobster was overpriced ($30) for what it was. I don't think we'll try another Outback again.

• Visited January 2012
Chula Vista, California
“The Best steak in the South Bay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2010

I was out with my family and we decided to go to the Outback. I, like many times before, ordered the Victoria's Filet. This is the perfect steak, in my opinion. It is very well seasoned and cooked to perfection. It literally melts in your mouth. My son loves the Parmesan pasta and my husband always gets the Coconut Shrimp. We are creatures of habit here, because when we eat something that is FABULOUS....we stick with it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I don't really eat beef...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2007

I don't really eat beef so i haven't gone there in a long time.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook