We stayed here because we got a good deal thru my husband's aunt who works for the chain. It was just middle of the road. The bathroom was tiny and the ac unit was broken in my in laws room. They didn't fix it till the following afternoon. The breakfast area was tiny and the choice were cold cereal or pastries from a box.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the smoke-free Holiday Inn Express San Diego South - National City and enjoy our complete renovation that will "awe" you. We are conveniently located off I-805 and are within minutes from San Diego's biggest attractions. We provide a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, free parking, business center, fitness room, an outdoor heated pool and whirlpool. A host of amenities such as plush new bedding, 37" LCD television with cable channels, free wireless internet, refrigerator, and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express San Diego South-National City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Bay Hotel National City
- Comfort Inn National City
- National City Comfort Inn