Daughter and I had been on road all day and just wanted decent place to rest for few hours, daughter had Allergic reaction to mold smell in room was only there few minutes asked manager for refund and would not give $$ back, had to pay cash with no refund, should have been a RED FLAG, JUST SAY NO. Got room with spa tub, tub was old and out dated had blackish film soap residue in tub. Sticky residue seemed to be on all furniture and walls also, No deadbolt locks on doors, very scetchy enviroment. Manager was working in restraunt/bar, NASTY scanky bar fly's and the kitchen was filthy dirty would not feed my dog from hear, health department will be notified of this PIT, this whole establishment should be shut down and burned to ground to stop the infestation of bugs and ignorance of people who think they have a clue about a hospitality industry. WORST customer service I have ever had.(JUST STAY AWAY) you will be better off parking under the bridge near there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Best Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.