“Super Fun!”
Review of GoZip Pirate Cove - CLOSED

GoZip Pirate Cove
More attraction details
Owner description: GoZip Pirate Cove now offers four new state-of-the-art attractions for thrill seekers and families alike. Guests can experience a Powerfan Freefall, a Giant Swing, a motorized zip line ride and a zip line tour.Conveniently located next to the restaurant & bar, there is an 80-foot Powerfan Freefall. Guests can experience the thrill of free falling (just like jumping out of an airplane). The innovative fan mechanism will slow you down just before your feet touch the sandy shore.Did you enjoy swinging when you were a kid? Our 80-foot, 2-person giant swing will bring back fond memories and leave you smiling for a long time afterward. The new resort additions also include a motorized zip line, which will whisk you from the resort’s restaurant 1,000 feet across to the peninsula. The adventures continue with a guided zip line tour that runs diagonally across the peninsula. Learn about the great Colorado River basin and the historic Route 66 while zipping in style.
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We've been to pirates cove a few times but haven't had a chance to try the attractions, so we decided to do the big swing, we had our kids go then my friend and I decided to give it a try, it's awesome, definitely one of the biggest adrenaline rushes I've had, big thanks to Thomas and Victor for showing us a great time, we will be back for sure! Thanks again mateys!

Reviewed 21 July 2013

I would definitely without a doubt recommend this place. Pirates cove is awesome in itself but these guys made it that much better. My boyfriend and I had the time of our lives on this fun little adventure and everyone that worked there were really awesome friendly people. Can't wait to go back and do all 4 attractions again!!! :)

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Our first visit was amazing, starting with our Ticket Sales hosts, Sarah and Matt. We used our Groupon for an all day adventure! The location was beautiful and the vibe was cool! Our day ended with a trip on the Zip Line tour with guides Josh and Ralf. Thank you to EVERYONE for every part of our package. As my daughter said, "This was the best day ever!"

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Pirates Cove has outdone themselves with the giant swing. I was a little apprehensive at first but Victor Hernandez was awesome and made me feel safe and secure in the swing. I screamed my head off but it was definitely worth the rush. Great view looking over the water and desert. I highly recommend the swing and make sure Vic is working when you try it, guaranteed a good time. I cant wait to try to the zip line next.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

The staff here are great!! We loved spending time here!!! Such a people person place great for kids and families too!! Staff sarah waggoner was very fun and awesome to talknto while wevwere waiting and signing up!! Its nice to go somewhere where u feel welcomed!!! Thank. Sarah for making our experience awesome!!!