“One night stay---great experience!”

Best Western Colorado River Inn
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Needles
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I was totally pleased with the very courteous service, very clean and fine room and excellent breakfast---great deal for the money! The young woman at the front desk set the positive pattern for the whole overnight.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Thank Stephen J. L
pcrouch, General Manager at Best Western Colorado River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

It is our pleasure to insure a great nights sleep and positive guest experience. I appreciate you taking the time to let all who read this.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Easy to find, older but well looked after and clean with a restaurant right next door. Trains and trucks are noisy but when your tired you just need a good bed and they have that. Would like to see a better comforter or bed spread but overall, well worth the price. Pet friendly is what we are always looking for.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Buddi2365

We did away with the bedspreads for sanitary reasons. We always have extra blankets available at the front desk. Give us a call and we will bring you one.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We stayed at the Best Western Colorado Inn over Thanksgiving weekend. From that location, we were able to visit Laughlin, Park Moabi and Lake Havasu. The room was clean and fresh, had a refrigerator and microwave, and free internet. The bed was comfortable and my husband couldn't stop talking about how comfortable the pillows were. There's a great restaurant next door (Juicy's River Cafe) which offers a free breakfast to guests of the Best Western. The food there is delicious and first class. The staff is very friendly and acommodating. The only negative issue I encountered was that they have a soap/shampoo/conditioner/lotion dispenser rather than bar soap or bottles. I understand that they are trying to save money and avoid unnecessary trash in the landfill, but I really prefer a bar of soap. So if you're like me, bring your own bar of soap.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank exdisney27

Thank you for the review. Your comments are appreciated and I am glad you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed 24 November 2013

When I have to stay in Needles for business, this is the only place I'll stay. Area is okay & you can't beat the restaurant next door! Rooms are nice, clean, & plenty of parking, especially for my work truck.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
pcrouch, General Manager at Best Western Colorado River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thank you for your repeat business and taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

I came in late on a cross-country trip. The check in person was very nice and friendly, made me feel welcome. The rooms are what you would expect from Best Western. Simple, clean, functional. I stayed on the back side of the building where trains run all night. Didn't bother me at all, but if you're a light sleeper you may request a room on the other side.
Breakfast was next door at a cafe, with a good choice included and many more at 20% off.
I'd stay there again....

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
pcrouch, General Manager at Best Western Colorado River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. Make sure to stop by next time you are traveling through our area.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Staff was courteous and check-in was quick. This place has exterior corridors so I was able to park right in front of my door. There wasn't many spots for my dog to go. The penned area for dogs was in the far corner of the property and too far from my room. My dog made it to the middle of the parking lot before she had to go.
The complementary breakfast was next door at the restaurant and it was very good.
Good place for a layover; Plenty of places to eat at.

Room Tip: Desert landscaping for dogs.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
pcrouch, General Manager at Best Western Colorado River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We placed the dog park as close to the hotel as possible. There is 20 yards of concrete parking lot and this was the closest we could get.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Very clean and comfortable. Good doggie facilities. The wifi worked great and the staff was friendly and efficient. We will stay there next time we are in the area. Quick on and off the freeway. The beds were "ok" but about time to think of new mattresses....

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
pcrouch, General Manager at Best Western Colorado River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to stop at our hotel. Our staff takes pride in our customer service and housekeeping is very diligent about cleaning. It is great that you noticed.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Needles
Red Roof Inn Needles
#7 of 11 in Laughlin
Rio Del Sol Inn Needles
Rio Del Sol Inn Needles
#3 of 13 in Needles

Been to Best Western Colorado River Inn? Share your experiences!