“Fantastic”

Jernigan's Tap House and Grill
Ranked #16 of 58 Restaurants in Nevada City
Cuisines: Gastropub, Brew Pub
Description: Fresh food, fresh beer, fresh people. Where to go for fresh craft beer, sports and handmade pub food for the whole family. We use locally sourced food and focus on details, like house-ground, hormone-free beef, house-made dressings and daily specials.
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Great food, delicious beer, and friendly staff.
This is one of the best tap houses I've been to and have no problem driving an hour from my house to go. Wednesday's pint nights are always wins.

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Love love love this place!!! High quality ingredients. Creative menu with daily specials. Great beer selection that is always changing. Staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. My absolute FAVORITE local spot for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Jernigans is one of our favorite restaurants in town. My favorite is the chicken sandwich or the BLT with chicken. The food is always fresh and delicious. I love the friendly staff. They make you feel at home. My hubby loves the beer selection. Don't miss this great restaurant!

1  Thank Jared W