Outside Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Nevada City
See available hotels
Broad Street Inn(Nevada City)
National Hotel(Nevada City)
  • Restaurant
Northern Queen Inn(Nevada City)
View Hotel
Nevada City Inn(Nevada City)
Holiday Lodge(Grass Valley)
View Hotel
Gold Miners Inn(Grass Valley)
Holbrooke Hotel(Grass Valley)
View Hotel
Sierra Mountain Inn(Grass Valley)
View Hotel
All reviewscreekside hideawaythemed roomsautumn roomhalloween decorationskind of placemotor courtsingle trackpicnic tablesin townshort walkeasy walkquiet neighborhoodwould definitely stay here againgreat little placecharming placesmall kitchenold school
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We stayed here 2 nights in the Tour of Nevada room. The room was good and comfortable, and we really enjoyed the pool in the 100 degree heat. Outside Inn is quietly located away from the centre of town, and is a short walk in. Staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LesleyAJoburg
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Be sure and use the big map in the office for planning hikes. We have been staying at the Outside Inn for years and never noticed this invaluable aid until this last trip...do we feel stupid!!! A short walk to town and restaurants and the world's greatest outdoor shower!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Del M
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I highly recommend the Outside Inn. I called just to double check that they were not just accepting of dogs but friendly towards them, and Erin was very welcoming. The conversation was so good that I just had to take us away even if only for 1 night. I'm very glad we did. When we arrived they had a couple of rooms open and gave us our choice. All of the rooms are GREAT, and yes they liked not tolerated my Best Friend. The only strange encounter I had was upon check in - a different worker had just relieved Erin and I listened to her very interesting story of being as she said a "Rolling stone" and other such things and watched with relief as she played with my dog. I was glad things went well and so chose to say a kindness to her - If you are inclined to say something similar to, "Have a blessed day," then say it, just be prepared for some strange responses including a very dirty look. Erin on the other hand was delightful, and even showed me a larger pet friendly room for an upcoming holiday. I'm looking forward to being a repeat guest if only for 1 nighters on a regular basis, that being said I do believe a 2 hour drive each way is well worth it.

Room Tip: If rooms are open and time allows ask to see open rooms they were great about letting me choose my own room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I enjoyed the stay nice quite room, good location. My original conversion on the phone to book was very nice, When i arrived one hour early , the person at the front desk said very bluntly we
are not ready for you and asked me to move out of the way for the housekeeper who was entering the room . Not a welcome how are you today may i help you, or i am sorry your room isnt ready for you yet. She was surly and i did not feel like a guest. I would think twice about staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank rongary
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We recently stayed at the Outside Inn in Nevada City and would highly recommend it. Erin, the owner, is charming and helpful in giving information about the area, as was the rest of the staff. We stayed in the two bedroom cottage which was delightful. It is great for a family. We were able to make dinner in the fully stocked kitchen and enjoyed sitting outside on the lovely deck and taking the outside stairs down to a lovely little stream where you can relax in a hammock. The evenings are made magical by a laser light that covers the stream area with thousands of what appear to be moving fireflies. The inn is in close walking distance to the main area of Nevada City and in walking distance to nice hiking areas. We would highly recommend the Outside Inn and a visit to charming Nevada City.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family