“YUM!”

Saigon Beach Restaurant
Ranked #212 of 528 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I have driven by this place a few times and finally stopped in. So glad I did! Fresh ingredients, fantastic flavors.... it really hit the spot. I had the noodles with tofu and veggies and their Vietnamese coffee. It was all excellent!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Tiny modern cafe w interesting Vietnamese dishes based on traditional flavors. I enjoyed their Viet version of a French dip sammy--filling was classic meat/veggies & herbs from Pho w side of pho broth for dipping; delicious but messy to eat! I also tried the green rice w chicken featured in many reviews and found it 'OK', but didn't measure up to the hype. The cuke-mint lime-onade was excellent. All nearby parking is metered.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I wish that I could live in Newport Beach because 1. it's beautiful and 2, I could eat dinner at Saigon Beach whenever I want to. The restaurant is very small, but you can snag a seat or take out if you wish.
The pork belly sliders, or pork buns are sweet, spicy, porky and delicious. My daughter had the 420 green rice with chicken. She added a little siracha and it was fabulous. I had pork vermicelli noodles, very fresh and delicious. I had a refreshing cucumber mint "lime-monade".
The staff were helpful and friendly. Saigon Beach is a winner!

1  Thank Ntylions