“One of my favorite restaurants to find when I'm in So Cal”

Yard House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Yard House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 507 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Auburn, Washington
“One of my favorite restaurants to find when I'm in So Cal”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Just be prepared it's busy and crowded. I was there solo and wanted a seat at the bar. The bartender helped me find the one seat available.

Service is amazing. Very attentive staff. Great Food
Parking was easy in the parking garage attached to the mall

• Visited June 2014

Thousand Oaks, California
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We took our family to the Yard House at the Spectrum for dinner. The ambiance was great, very upbeat. Food was very good! Kids and family enjoyed the experience. We will definitely be back to try some of their other dishes that looked great!

Visited May 2014
San Diego, California
“Great dinner”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We were in Newport Beach for a wedding and the hotel we were staying at did not have a restaurant. Across the street was the mall with many choices to eat. We ended up here the first night. We had about 20 people in our party. The Yard House was very good taking care of our entire party! Since we had great food and great service we went the here the second night also. The second night we ordered artichoke as an appetizer. Unfortunately they ran out. The manger came over and apologized for being out and offered another choice with no charge. To top it off the manager filling in was not even a manager yet. He was a server just filling in!! He will make a great manager one day!! We were very impressed with the entire experience!! Will definitely eat at a Yard House again!!

Visited April 2014
Derby, United Kingdom
“Wow”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I had the most amazing Thai Chicken Salad from this place. The best I've ever had! It was so yummy and great service. You must try this place!

Visited May 2014
Bakersfield, California
“A truly wonderful experience !”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

While staying at the Marriott Hotel & Spa my wife and I decided to venture out to the Fashion Island Mall (which is across the street). After a couple of hours of shopping we decided to grab a bite to eat at the Yard House Restaurant (conveniently located on the premises). WOW! What a treat! For starters I had their Tortilla Soup which was a meal in itself. The serving was quite large with lots of chunks of chicken seasoned to perfection. I hesitated eating to much of it in order to save room for my main course, but to no avail. The soup was WAY TOO GOOD! When my Avocado Chicken Sandwich arrived I knew I wouldn't be able to finish it. It too was fantastic!

The best part of our dining experience was the exceptional service we received from our server "Stephanie J". She was friendly, attentive and patient, considering I mulled over their menu for a good 5 minutes while I picked and re-picked my culinary delights. Stephanie is the epitome of a professional server!

• Visited April 2014