We pre-purchased our stay for a set price and even confirmed the final price with the hotel. When we arrived we were told that there is a $100 deposit required (unexpected due to never being mentioned by hotel staff over the phone) and the staff claimed it would be automatically released in three business days. Six business days later it had not been released. We had to call our bank so they could call the hotel and receive permission to release the deposit.
Also, our room was supposed to be cleaned on Tuesday while we were out. When we came back our room was untouched. We had to go down to the desk where we found out it had been marked clean. They then had to make a note for housekeeping to make sure they cleaned our room the next day.
Their grab and go breakfast was a joke. They didn't provide any cold drinks such as milk or juice. And the food was essentially just granola bars.
On their website they showed that they provided onsite facilities to wash your clothing. We found out this was not true. On one of the sites advertising for them, they stated that they had a pool. This also was not true. We were very dissatisfied due to the lies we kept receiving from the staff and the advertising. Do not use this hotel. They don't care about the customers.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orange County - John Wayne Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Orange County-John Wayne Airport Hotel Newport Beach
- Extended Stay Newport Beach
- Extended Stay America Newport Beach
- Newport Beach Extended Stay