“Great yogurt”

Icicles Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #19 of 23 Dessert in Newport Beach
“Great yogurt”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

yogurt here is good very creamy and they have a lot of toppings

Colorado
“Nice little frozen yogurt joint”
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I don't quite understand these frozen yogurt places. The customer fills their own cup, adds their toppings and then pays by the ounce. I don't know how much I paid by the ounce, but for a SELF SERVE place, I should not have to pay $6 for a cup of frozen yogurt (it was a small cup with just a few chocolate chips as toppings). Granted, it is in SO CAL and it is in Newport Beach - but for that price, I would like the service to exist other than being told how much I owe. At least at a Coldstone you will find hard-working employees - wow, those employees use some elbow grease when making your ice cream. I am not saying the yogurt was bad, but for the price, it wasn't excellent either - just average. And it's not that the service was BAD, I mean, the young lady did her best ringing me up my $30 for my 5 cups of yogurt. I guess if I really want cheap ice cream I could go to a grocery store, by a gallon and have at it. I do go out for ice cream every once in awhile, and I don't mind paying when I do go out, however, I also expect to get a wonderful product with lots of goodies.

• Visited September 2011