I have never been to such a lovely hotel, the place is like a honeycomb, a maze of a place.
Once settled we took in the view and took lots of pictures of the room to the pool to the reception area. We loved the poolside service, and enjoyed the atmosphere, it was very laid back.
The prices are typical of staying inside the community. We did make out way to the Newport Beach Fashion Island for lunch at Whole Foods, and it is very pricey to shop as most of the stores are posh and Rodeo Drive type stores. All in all, it was lovely. The hotel is located 1/2 mile from the actual coast, but the view is wonderful from the hotel, and you can lounge at the pool and view the ocean. Loved it!! Great place to take the family!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas