This was the first week of a two week california stay week 1 in coast villas and week2 in palm desert. Having never been to the resort we asked for a quiet room out of the way of any noise.
We were given a ground floor room with great views in the 4500's.
The decor was good and had everything we requested except for quiet.
We had the village idiot who decided to clean the bins at 0520 so as to wake us up nice and early.
complained to reception was given apology and 25$ credit and told it wouldn't happen again.
It did was dealt with by chris one of managers who gave me nothing except a promise that we would be all treated at palm springs as he knew one of managers .
well Chris they haven't heard from you didn't get your email if it was ever sent and there service is a lot better than yours . I could go on but thats for another email.
the resort is great just customer service didn't come up to scratch
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas