This resort is outstanding in so many ways. First of all the location is ideal. The view from the rooms is outstanding. We stayed on the 4th floor overlooking the golf course with a beautiful view of the Pacific ocean. Directly across from my room are multi-million dollar properties that share my view and my world. Marriott really makes you feel comfortable from the moment you arrive until you check out. As an owner I always get a kick out of getting my final bill and except for a few miscellaneous charges that I may have put on the room - the bill is zero. Was it free? Absolutely not but I purchased a timeshare at a decent price and have agreed to pay the yearly maintenance fee and feel I've not only gotten a bargain but a lifestyle that moves me into the world of the rich and famous. I'm one happy owner and plan to return to visit as often as I can.
A negative comment would be the lack of a restaurant where you could enjoy a meal. They have a pool side cafe but it's not adequate for a lot of reasons. They also have a store where you can order some carry out types of food. But they really need a great restaurant. We usually go across the street to the beautiful Pelican Hills resort for breakfast.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas