We stayed three nights on a Marriott offer requiring a 90 minutes sales presentation for the Marriott Vacation Club. It was not a heavy handed sales pitch and the weather was bad so we really didn't mind. If you intend to visit in June or early July be aware of the weather. June Gloom is no fun as the sun doesn't burn off the fog until early after noon. The is no restaurant on the property but there are many good restaurants in the area. Unfortunately, none within walking distance. Ruby's Shqke Shack is a great place not far down the PCH. If you are not traveling with kids you should be careful of when you book. School had just recessed and the pools were very crowded with children. Our two bedroom villa was very spacious and well maintained. The wi-fi is spotty. As compare to other properties in the Newport Beach area, this one is a very good value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas