Awesome resort! Location to the main building with the pool, food and shuttle is key for people who want the resort feel. We booked last minute during high season and took the best deal we could find, which was $500-1000 less than many of the deals out on the web. This is a 700 unit property and is bigger than many of the Marriott vacation properties I've stayed at. We were in the 4600 and a big hill back from the pool....not popular with small kids or an ex runner like me who had foot surgery this year. Just look at the property Map and go for a unit near the main registration building.
We have come to So Cal many times and to book a property on the beach that is nice is very expensive and usually small. This Newport villa is not on the beach, but is spacious, clean and comfortable Marriott beds. Book immediately, because it's gorgeous in in Newport and in between my favorite US cities..Laguna and Newport Beach!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas