Best Marriott Vacation Club so far! We have used some of the Orlando one's over the last few years, so had a good idea what to expect from these Villas. Our two bed Villa/condo was up to scratch. Had all the facilities you would expect. The complex is large and apartment blocks can be spread around, but ours was near the basketball court which was only a short uphill stroll to the pool and reception area. The complex could do with a few more staircases to get people up to this area, as it can be a long walk uphill from some of the apartment blocks! Pool area is large with lots of good areas to sit and catch some rays. As a European visitor I do wish American pools where a bit deeper, they never seem to be more than 1-1.6m. Makes swimming more difficult, but this is merely a personnel complaint. Location is very good, just a couple of miles into Newport centre and a short distance to Crystal Cove, Laguna Beach etc. also for families it's only 25/30 mins down the freeway to Anahiem and all it's attractions. Although there is a small coffee shop and store on site, it's only 10mins drive to the nearest mall. Another personnel issue for me and my wife is although Marriott has a pool bar on this site, they close very early, so you have to go off site for a night out. But this is common at most vacation clubs we have used. Plus point is no late night noise. Golf lovers have access to the course over the road!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas