A couple of years ago we past this resort and thought it was great overlooking the Cove and if we went back to SoCal we would look to stay there. We found a unit from a great guy this summer. We were guaranteed an Ocean view and let me tell you - having breakfast overlooking the ocean every morning is something I truly miss - it was great. Equally great were the views of the sunset. The hotel is well located and has shuttles to the beach - probably could run a little more frequently though. Our 2 bedroom villa was awesome and we were even in a secluded wing so there was nobody around our room at all. The property has grills, 5 pools, firepits and an assortment of activities. Staff was great. Having the beach right there with Crystal Coves was a treat and many famous beaches were a short distance. Really a great place to stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas