Marriott's Newport Coast Villas is a lovely resort with lots of ways to relax without leaving the grounds: three pools, a poolside bar which also serves light meals, LOTS of outdoor grills, walking trails, kids' activities, movie night, bocce court, tetherball grounds, etc. You could easily stay there with your family for days, just hanging out. Of course, with the beach just down the street (the resort offers free transportation to the beach multiple times daily), lots of shopping centers (free transportation to those, too), loads of good restaurants, etc., there's just too much to do in the area for a one week visit. It's also only half an hour to Disneyland, closer than that to Laguna and all its wonderful offerings, etc. As for the condo... I stayed in a 2-bedroom/2-bath unit with my niece and her family, and there was plenty of room for all seven of us. The smartest thing? The dining room chairs were covered in vinyl or some sort of fabric with a plastic coating, which is fantastic when you're making breakfast (and sometimes other meals) for four little boys! The kitchen is well-equipped and large enough for two to work in. This is a great location for a family getaway, and the resort is incredibly comfortable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas