Our family of five is currently staying at the Marriott in Newport Beach. I booked our two bedroom villa a few months ago and if we stayed three nights the rate was $189. The property is huge- a little overwhelming at times and the front desk is not that helpful. We are in the building across from the main pool on the third floor. Lots of families with loud children. The walls are pretty thin so we can hear people upstairs and in the morning getting the elevator. Newport and Laguna are beautiful, but the only thing to do is go to the beach/shop or stay by the pool. Currently it is 65 degrees so swimming is not an option. We started our trip in San Francisco and drove the coast which is beautiful so it is fine that we are not doing much and relaxing, but we would be bored if we were here a week. The unit itself is older and I would be super disappointed if I paid more than $189. You need to take the car everywhere- nothing to walk to and their are fees attached to most of the Marriott activities. We would probably not stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas