“One of our favorite local spots”
Review of Nesai

Ranked #379 of 511 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 25 September 2008

This is one of our favorite restaurants. The food is consistently delicious. The owner is always there with a hello and glad to see you back. The ambiance is slightly funky, but that makes it more charming! Go and enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Nesai

Reviewed 15 April 2008

I live right around the corner from Nesai and didnt even know it was there until a friends took me last week.! The food is great and the chef is wonderful-he came out to our table to present some of his specials. I recommend the grilled Raddichio Salad, the Artichoke Risotto and the desserts.
The decor is fun with lots of pink and red lights and plant everywhere. Its kind of old school and homey....very comfortable.
Overall I cant wait to return....its my new favorite local restaurant!

Reviewed 14 July 2006

I stumbled across this place while wandering around during the day and went back for dinner and have to say it was a great choice.

It's kind of an Italian style reastaurant with a little bit of Asian influence. We had an appetizer (beet salad) and a couple of entrees (stuffed pork chops, salmon tully). All of the food was great (the wife, who doesn't really like salad or cheese, LOVED the salad - even the goat cheese). This cost ~$65 with tax and tip (no drinks).

Even better, the service was excellent (hate to say it, but most waiters in CA are terrible).
The folks at Nesai were the best wait staff I've seen in a very long time..

1  Thank jlsf22