“You have to try a bamboo lime massage!”

Pure Blu Spa at Newport Marriott
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Join us for a relaxing day at pure blu, the spa at Newport Beach Marriott. The spa offers specialty treatments featuring the ELEMIS Biotec Facial, Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial, and Eminence all organic skincare. Our skilled therapists are dedicated to customizing your spa treatment and providing you with a memorable experience. While at the Spa, enjoy the healing waters of our outdoor lap pool, saltwater whirlpool, lavender eucalyptus steam room, dry sauna, cool foot plunge, and relaxation lounges.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Ok, it is a bit pricey but was the most fun massage I've ever had. My massuese, Mayra did great as yes, they really use warm bamboo sticks to massage you. I go for a lot of massages and the sticks really got the knots out fast. Then she finished off with a lime scrub on my feet and cold limes on the front of my legs-so invigorating however I do think it might be a bit too drying.
The spa is really not that impressive tho, and would benefit from some nicer colors especially out by the private pool as it is just white and can be very hot tho they have some cabanas'. A soothing waterfall would be nice too as there is no jacuzzi down here.
Having to go up and down the stairs (there is an elevator) to go out to the pool and fitness center isn't very relaxing and the jacuzzi jets werent' working nor was the eucalyptus sauna, the cold foot bath isn't that exciting but the dry sauna was nice. I'm also used to having attendants all around to get one whatever they need, like ice in a glass or juice, ice in the washclothes with cucumbers, and other little things...especially since their services are so pricey!

2  Thank calady50