“Great Deli with Hot and Cold sandwiches that are awesome”
Review of Cafe 4100 - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe 4100
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Newport Beach
“Great Deli with Hot and Cold sandwiches that are awesome”
Reviewed 26 September 2006

Cafe 4100 never fails to satisfy.
They have a great menu with a plethora of hot and cold sandwiches, salady and soup du jour. The #2 Hot is my favorite, a turkey club sandwich on a french roll that has been toasted to perfection, much better than Quiznos!
Other favorites include a Chinese Chicken Salad that has a slightly spicy dressing and the California Chicken Sandwich...
They run a constantly changing "daily special" that includes a side and a soda.
The only downside is that they close at 3PM which is usually when I really start getting hungry.
I have never been dissatisfied with my meals there and have been there quite a lot!
They are definitely a deli type eatery and have a pleasant, informal, dining area in the lobby of the 4100 Newport Place building which in quite nice.
If you need a quick bite and are in the area, I highly reccomend this place!
Tell them "Christopher" sent you.

1 review from our community