“Ritz restaurant with Old World Charm”
Review of The Ritz Restaurant - CLOSED

The Ritz Restaurant
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Santa Barbara
Temecula, California, USA
“Ritz restaurant with Old World Charm”
Reviewed 4 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I took my family to the restaurant to celebrate my mother's 80th birthday. We were all impressed with the level of service. The decor had an old world charm. It was nice to be in a restaurant where you could hear the conversation across a table. The music was soft and the wait staff was very attentive to our needs. The food was wonderful and they did a nice job of bringing out a special dessert for my mother. Only a small complaint. The valet that parked my car was rude. My mother has difficulty getting in and out of a car because of her age and he tried to rush her getting in because they were quite busy. Otherwise I would recommend this restaurant for celebrations, romantic dinners, and for just a night out.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Always5Star

Lake Forest, California
“Night out”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Ha d a wonderful dinner with good wine and the usual excellent service. Our waiter couldn't have been more helpful with wonderful menu selections

Visited November 2013
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“excellent food - excellent service”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

we were a large business group with a fixed menu, the service was outstanding, the food was fresh, delicious and large portions, this is a top notch place to eat, the decor was busy but well done, everything including outside areas were well maintained and clean, I am so sorry this place is leaving

• Visited November 2013
Irvine, California
“Only a few more months!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Met friends for drinks and bar dinner and, again, cannot believe this place will be closing soon. Stacey, our bartender is so great, the drinks were perfect, martinis of course, and the bar menu is just right for something lighter and quick. We enjoyed a couple of hours of socializing, relaxing, never any rush. But get there early for a seat at the bar with Stacey and Mark, the place is always busy. Hope they find a new location, they will certainly be missed at this one.

Visited October 2013
Newport Beach, California
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I usually go for styling lunches and the Ritz is one of my favorite habits. The bar area is warm, the servers are extremely friendly and the food especially the pasta dishes are as good as you can get. The Ritz is closing like Feb. 1, 2014. I sure hope they reopen and keep the legacy and employees. The xmas holiday decorations pack this place so make a reservation if you can.

Visited October 2013