“Location, location, location!”
other traveller has booked this property
Sleeps up to 17 guests
Balcony view of ocean and Catalina Island! View of the Pacific ocean!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sleeps up to 17 guests
Balcony view of ocean and Catalina Island!
View of the Pacific ocean!
Relax
So cute and clean!
Huge master bedroom!
Master bedrrom
Spacious kitchen
Luxuriuos master bath!
Comfortable beds!
For the young at heart
Stretch out in your home by the sea!
Dine with the whole family!
Ah the ocean breeze
Bay with playground across the street
Perfection!
Float in your car across the bay!
Balboa fun zone is 5 minutes away
Pure paradise
Jump in
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rose g
North Palm Springs, California
“Location, location, location!”
Reviewed 10 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Location, location, location! Wow what a great place to stay! I lived in Southern California my entire life until I moved out of state 15 yrs ago and when I was a kid growing up Newport Beach was always our home beach to go to. When I found the HappiTravels website (and as a child my dream was to always have a house right there at Newport beach) and when I saw what they offered I thought it was "too good to be true" but boy was I wrong. From the beginning of the process Michelle was awesome and detailed. Then once we got to the property and met Rollo (who is a wealth of knowledge and experience) everything was as described and advertised. I mean every detail was covered, house was in immaculate condition. Kitchen was stocked with everything that you would need to prepare home cooked meals (minus the food of course) which was easy to obtain with the major grocery store right down the street. Garage was stocked with bikes , boogie boards, sand toys for the kids, beach chairs, etc... The convenience factor of the location to everything is a major plus as well and with easy access to pretty much all major Southern California freeways (in the area) you really have nothing to complain about. Oh yeah and then there is the walk to the beach and yes it is an easy walk maybe less than 100 ft. Easy to haul stuff down with you and easy to return throughout the day whether its for a nap, a snack, if you forgot something or just headed back after a long day on the beautiful Newport Beach sands. This is our 2nd summer in a row and I can't wait to book our trip back again next summer ('17) as well. I would like to thank Michelle and Rollo for all the preparation, hard work and perfection,as they have this process down to a science and you can tell!

Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Phillip P
Glendale, Arizona
“Wonderful Weekend”
Reviewed 9 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Wonderful house, clean and spacey. Very close to the beach, and a short bike ride to the Newport pier area. Loved the mornings on the deck, watching the ocean. Michele and Rollo were great, and Rollo is a great resource. Looking forward to my next trip to Newport.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space and location
Liked least: bikes that came with the rental could have been in better condition
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Justin E
Surrey, United Kingdom
“Perfect choice for Newport Beach - it has everything!”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I stayed here with my young family and our friend and her daughter. There was plenty of room for the 6 of us.

It truly is a 30 second walk to the amazing Newport Beach, fantastic views and great location.

The decor and cleanliness of the place was outstanding, it had everything you needed, all mod cons as well as the bikes and plenty of things to take to the beach.

We were met by Rollo with the keys, so helpful and friendly and he stayed until he was sure we had everything we needed - thanks so much!

It was the perfect last few days of our West Coast vacation - would definitely recommend and will book again next time we're there.

Liked best: The whole experience
Liked least: Having to leave!
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
Management Response
16 Apr 2015
We love that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to have you back soon!
Michelle & Rollo
Jerome N
New York City, New York
“Very nice view of the beach and the neighborhood. This is the BEST one!!!”
Reviewed 27 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Really enjoyable vacation at this home away from home.

Very close to the beach and amenities. We LOVED it. I can't really explain the feeling,other than by saying that you really FEEL like you are on vacation when staying in this unit. This was just an overall PLEASURABLE experience.

I can't say enough about this unit. My family loved the unit and the area. Very beachy feel to the community. The location is perfect. So close to the water and beach. The waves are perfect here and the water very clean and comfortable. There were bikes for us to ride the boardwalk to the piers, stores, restaurants, and bars. The owner of this unit was so friendly and helpful. The place was really clean and smelled fresh. The kids loved the place and I felt they were safe in and around the home and at the beach..

I've stayed at a lot of other vacation rentals across the country and this is by far the BEST we have stayed at so far.

The house was perfectly equipped with every thing we needed for preparing food in the unit.

I can't find a negative thing to say about this place and I am an interior decorator, so believe me if I could find fault I would.

We are definitely coming back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We loved the owner/manager, the location, the weather, the cleanliness, the large size, and many more things.
Liked least: None of use wanted to leave!
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
LindaHamb...
Hamburg, Germany
“We had a great time in Newport”
Reviewed 26 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

I was a little nervous to rent a property online but our stay was awesome! The property is so comfortable and clean, the kitchen was with everything we needed. And everything worked the bbq, tv, wifi, bikes, it was all great! The Location is excellent, you can see the ocean from the balcony and a few steps you are on the beach, a good place for beach holidays and see the sundown. The owners Michelle and Rollo are so great, friendly and really care about marking our stay the best in Newport! It was a pleasure for us to stay in your proberty, we will come back!!!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing