First of all, it's a Holiday Inn, so don't expect to be overly impressed. But one thing I do like about Holiday Inn is their consistency and knowing what to expect. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and the price was decent. We stayed here on a short road trip and basically just needed a place to sleep. The rooms were quiet and the coffee was good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctively different, the Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach hotel is located across from Newport Beach Harbor, on exciting Mariner's Mile, a short drive to John Wayne Airport and walking distance to a wide variety of restaurants and entertainment. Come stay with us when you are attending some of Orange County's best events. Just minutes away from the OC Fair, Toshiba Senior Classic, Pageant of the Masters, Newport Harbor Christmas Boat Parade, Newport Beach Film Festival, Newport Boat Show, and the Taste of Newport Our professional staff is courteous, friendly, attentive and committed to making your stay fun, and memorable with first-class quality accommodations and legendary service to exceed your expectations. The Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach is also located near many top Orange County attractions such as Newport Beach Pier, Fashion Island, Balboa Island, South Coast Plaza, Disneyland, and the Orange County Fairgrounds. Newport Beach is also situated between two other exciting beach cities Laguna Beach and Huntington Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach Hotel Newport Beach
- Holiday Inn Newport Beach
- Newport Beach Holiday Inn