We were there for a company sponsored business trip. Some of the conference seminars were overcrowded. My thoughts are this was more the conference coordinators responsibilty more than the hotel itself. As far as the hotel, it was well maintained and in a nice location. Staff was friendly, in particular was the valet who summoned a taxi for us, provided a map of places to go, and instructed the taxi driver where to take us so we could see some of the sights on route. As far as amenties, my only issue was no mini fridge in the room. The hotel informed us they were first come first serve and they were out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amid the unparalleled beauty and relaxed luxury of Newport Beach comes an inventive new concept in hospitality - and a whole new take on the Southern California lifestyle. Welcome to the $75 million redesign of the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa, where you'll find your most ambitious visions realized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel Newport Beach
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Newport Beach