This hotel offered a lot and a lot within walking distance! The location and close proximity to the Fashion Island Mall gives you tons of dining options, not to mention the SHOPPING. You're less than 10 minutes to the Newport Beach peninsula, and only 15 minutes to Huntington Beach.
There're two swimming pools for guests and an additional, smaller pool for those using the hotel's spa services. There is a Starbuck's just off of the main lobby, with a friendly staff.
Lots of areas to sit and relax or have a drink throughout the hotel property. A few spots even have ocean views.
The room was nice! Just enough room for the two of us. The golf course to the rear of the proterty just about guarantees a quieter environment than most other hotels in the area can offer. The toiletries provided were a nice touch. Parking was not horrible but not great. If your room is in the main tower, it's a bit of a walk. The $25 per night hurts a little.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amid the unparalleled beauty and relaxed luxury of Newport Beach comes an inventive new concept in hospitality - and a whole new take on the Southern California lifestyle. Welcome to the $75 million redesign of the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa, where you'll find your most ambitious visions realized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel Newport Beach
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Newport Beach