“Great authentic Korean food”
Review of Yi Dynasty Korean BBQ - CLOSED

Cuisines: Korean
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Birch
Henderson, Nevada
“Great authentic Korean food”
Reviewed 15 September 2011

My husband and I both enjoyed the food, especially him since he has lived in Korea before. He especially loved the Din Jeng Chigae, and I really liked the short ribs.

• Visited September 2011

Groton, MA USA
“Good Korean Near Orange County Airport”
Reviewed 13 November 2009

On a business trip with a Korean person and we went to this restaurant to get a little variety. Two Koreans, a Pakistani and native US person (me). We all really enjoyed the meal. I have had a bit of Korean and it was definitely up to par for me and the two native Koreans really enjoyed the food. Most of the interaction with the waiter was done in Korean so I am not sure I followed everything but I found the service to be quite good.

I ended up leaving my phone on the table and they mailed it back to me on the East Coast without charging me anything.

Would definitely go back again.