We had a great stay at the Featherbed Railroad Bed and Breakfast in Nice, CA at Clearlake. The owners, Tony and Peggy, are very nice people. We went during Thanksgiving and all the guests are invited to join Tony and Peggy for Thanksgiving dinner. The place is really neat and each Caboose has a different theme. The grounds are just beautiful and it’s right across the street from the lake. They have a really cool swing that’s fun too. They also have a swimming pool and spa that is open during the summer. The breakfasts were delicious. I loved everything they served. It’s not your typical breakfast, much better. I highly recommend this place for a very unique experience. How often do you get to sleep in a caboose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Featherbed Railroad is a unique bed and breakfast resort on Clear Lake where visitors experience nine vintage railroad cabooses, each decorated with an individual theme. Most of the cabooses feature in-room Jacuzzi tubs and all have an incredible view of Clear Lake. With a huge variety of nearby recreation including almost 30 wineries, this unique and romantic getaway is the perfect place to celebrate being in love or just enjoying the tranquility of the peaceful surroundings. Enjoy the private dock, sit on the porch of the 100-year-old Main Station or languish in the pool. Full breakfast daily crafted from locally-sourced and home-made ingredients. Open year 'round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Featherbed Railroad Bed & Breakfast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Featherbed Railroad Bed And Breakfast Resort
- Featherbed Railroad Hotel Nice
- Featherbed Railroad Bed & Breakfast Resort Nice, CA - Lake County