“convienient location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino

Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nice
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Nice
Williams, California
“convienient location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

Comfortable, clean and affordable lodging in Lake county.
Rooms were very nice, clean and had all the ammenities you could need, including a Kurig coffee maker in the room.
When we needed extra blankets the front desk clerk delivered them in a timely manner.
Coffee shop had good food at decent prices. ANd the slot machines even gave out a little playing money.

Room Tip: The parking lot lights were a bit bright through the upper windows, so requesting a room not facing...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
1 Thank AngieP1871

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2012

I typically visit this property once a year for overnight and gambling. This time we found the casino to be very tight with their payouts. We are not looking for huge wins, simply enough to keep us gambling and enjoying our trip. They really do not change anything on their casino floor. A few new games, that was all. The staff was all very nice, friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean. Beds were very hard and uncomfortable. Also, there was very little water pressure for the showers. They really have maintained this property well. My only reason for not wanting to go back was the tight slot machines.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
2 Thank FunTimesTravel
albany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2012

Well it is not new to have breakfast in this Restaurant every time we visit my in-laws. Again as a family with 2 kids, we love their country style Hushbrown, huge pancake, eggs as you wish upon how you want them to be prepare. Yah, Players club get it and I bet you will enjoy some promotions. I would'nt expect something extraordinary from the menu just to be honest locals would love to hang out with friends almost every day either in the restaurant and or to gamble. They know what locals wants and they are happy to continue what they think is best for the customers. The place was clean and well maintained, friendly staff and will cater your needs. I have no comments about the gambling area, my family will just come here to have breakfast. LOL. For sure, I love their Players club breakfast.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Santa Clarita, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2012

The casino is small but adequate for the area. Staff friendly and helpful.

My husband and I each had the prime rib & lobster The prime rib was cooked to perfection (a medium rare and a medium well). The whole meal was good, but the Primerib was GREAT!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
San Jose, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

We had a couple coupons from the RV park where my brother was staying (husband and I were at Worldmark), so we decided to check it out. I decided to join the Player's Club since they had a promo going and I sometimes like to play slots. Staff was friendly, but the breakfast buffet was sad and tired. And there was literally no place where you could get away from smoke---must be the open floorplan and ventilation system. I ended up walking out with a $10 credit from one of the slots because my husband and everyone else had already retreated to leave, and were not coming back in because of the smoke. I intended to come back and play out the cash-out coupon, but everyone refused to go back, so I still have it, 3 months later. Somehow, I don't think I'm going to get much use from the player's club.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Jilara

Travellers are raving about these Nice hotels

Kelseyville, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

My husband and I and my sister and her husband read an add for the Saturday nite Seafood Buffet and decided to give it a try. 2 of us had that and the other 2 ate from the menu. The menu food was rated as just ok, nothing special. The seafood was TERRIBLE. The crab tasted strongly of the iodine used to keep it fresh -- apparently they don't take the time to soak the iodine out. The fish fillets were greasy and dry at the same time. We were so disappointed. The worst part was the food poisoning the 2 of us got (diagnosed by an MD) that lasted for about 9 days. We tried calling to talk to someone but got disconnected the first time and the 2nd time were able to leave a message that was never returned. We then sent a certified letter to the street address and it was returned! Avoid this smoke-filled disease trap like you would any foreign country that has a reputation for dyssentary issues.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Shirley B
Clearlake Oaks, CA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2011

11/6/2011
Our small group of us (3) ate in the Restaurant last night. It wasn't very good.. Two of us ordered off the "two dinners for $20" and I just had the "fish & chips" off the menu. My fish & Chips were just greeezzzzeee and cold! AWFUL!
The New York steak was over cooked (ordered medium) and it came out cold along with the veggies, also cold. The fish dinner was warm and greeezzzzzzzzzeeeeeee (greasy). Service is really never good, Never enough wait staff. Minimum wait for your server is at best 10-20 minutes to get your ofder. Then about 20-30 minutes to get your food.. and you just pray it isn't cold!
We are locals here. We have patronized this restaurant a number of times, hoping each time it will get better?? Not the case.. New management maybe??
Good Luck...

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank rippyboy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nice
Tallman Hotel
Lake Point Lodge ClearLake Oaks
Lake Point Lodge ClearLake Oaks
#1 of 1 in Clearlake Oaks
WorldMark Clear Lake

Been to Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!