“Friendly course with great views”

Blacklake Golf Resort
Ranked #4 of 8 things to do in Nipomo
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I have played at Blacklake a few times. I love the Canyon course and Lakes course both have some nice long fairways and smooth greens. I enjoy the challenging aspect of the course but still staying a player friendly course. When you get time I would recommend you check it out for yourself.

1  Thank Steven E

Reviewed 7 October 2012

We were disapointed when we played Black Lake Golf Course last week. Large parts of the greens are brown from lack of water. Some of the redwood trees look sick and stressed in areas where they haven't been watering. I have been on desert golf courses that were greener than Black Lake. Hard to believe this golf course is a few miles from the ocean. We won't go back unless they start watering the courses.

Reviewed 22 September 2012

Well maintained golf course down the street from Monarch Dunes CC. Not particularly challenging. Quiet and out of the way so it doesn't get a ton of play.

1  Thank Jim R
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Brought my work buddies out for a day of golf & had a great time. Grabbed a Breakfast Burrito & Bloody Mary to start off the day, hot dog & beer deal on the turn, and a great crowd to hang out with when we were done. I would recommend this course to anyone, it was a great place to spend our day.

2  Thank Johnny L
Reviewed 30 August 2012

The atmosphere of this course makes it one-of-a-kind! I found their staff to be very helpful & friendly, plus the playability if the course is top notch. It has beautiful surroundings & a good time to be had by all. Play 9, 18, or 27, either way it is enjoyable.

1  Thank AEreviews