“August 9th stay at the Hampton Inn in Norco, CA”

Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Norco
Oxnard, United States
“August 9th stay at the Hampton Inn in Norco, CA”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My stay at the Norco, CA Hampton Inn was an extremely pleasant one. After I checked in at 2:30, I received a call about an hour later asking how everything was and if I needed a wake up call. I was very impressed with this attention, I don't usually get calls like this even at Hiltons or other more expensive hotels. The eggs weren't very good at breakfast but everything else was excellent. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
USA
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Location is OK depending on what you are doing. Is not near beaches or downtown. Rooms are clean and staff is friendly. Pool location is extremely awkward and desperately needs to be remarcited. Pool looks stained and dirty. Nearby restaurants are all basic family fare and run to fast food. Local "Magic Wok" had some of the most disappointing Chinese take out I have ever tried to eat. It was so bad that both our older teens had to be supplemented with double macs and milkshakes before bed time. I agreed with them. We dumped our food in the garbage and my husband and I went to a local Thai restaurant. One bright spot is that the Target is one block, opens at 8 and has a Starbucks. Breakfast is typical Hampton, so nothing particularly good or bad there. You should know what to expect.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Alpine, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very clean, very helpful staff, and a great breakfast. Room had a mini-fridge that worked perfectly. Beds were very comfortable & I slept like a baby. This is all that I really want to say, but the trip advisor is insisting that my comments be two hundred characters minimum...hahaha

1 Thank Robert K
Southern California, United States
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Hotel was very clean and quiet. Service was friendly and very attentive. The room and bed were comfortable. The location of the hotel was convenient to my business needs – and the complimentary breakfast was well done, just lacked a bit of variety.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We spent 4 nights at this hotel and found it to be very comfortable. The breakfast had a great variety and plenty of food. Emily at the front desk was great! Very friendly and willing to help out. I wished the mattress on the bed could have been a bit more comfortable. I slept well after a busy day, but I think I could have slept better.

California, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I'm Loving it at Hampton Hill Norco California. Attn: CEO/President/Owner Hampton Inn by Hilton Hotel Norco, Josh and Ronak are really great General Manager and Assistant Manager of all time and your all staffs are Awesome, Amazing, fabulous team work, passion with their job, you can ell from each employee they love their job, they Happy with their job, no body language, or bad attitude, excellent customer service of all time at Hampton Inn Norco, you all practice Professionalism standard, hotel regulations, compliance, code and conduct plus I really enjoy my stays with your location at Norco and that's way hotels stay should be and so true "You care about your guest, you value team work, you deliver results." yep totally, I see all that at your location and I absolutely agree. I won't have it any other way and it does not get better than that(lol). With that said, You and your staffs are all beautiful people inside and outside. Not to mention, thank you so much for all your guests service you provide for every guests from all works of life, regardless who we are, where we come from, your all treat every guest same, you relate with every guest with integrity, dignity, respect, caring and you all have great sense of humor. Thank you very much and make it a fantastic week. God bless you all and bless your beautiful mind. Nevertheless, Everyone employee is great with excellent customer service. They all make you comfortable and relate to guests like we are their family. All the employees have great attitude, No whinning, No drama, No frowning, No Attitude but this Hampton inn Norco is all about Excellent Customer Service and I Love all the Employees here at Norco because of their team work, patience with guest, put smile on your face, they all have great attitude, positive, optimisic, friendly like minded, all your staff are very good listener and everystaff/employees work so hard and they are passionate, compassion for guests, they love they job. I'm super Happy here in Hampton Inn Norco location. Thank you very much for everything. P.S! Just me saying, that it will be kind to increase everyone of the employee pay check or perhaps promotion because of their team work and helpful to guests. All the employees they go extre mile to for every guests. I'm Loving it here in Hampton Inn Norco, California !!! Sincerely Guest, Mrs. Chris Davies.

Vacaville, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is an excellent hotel. Great staff, very clean. Will deinitely stay again. We thoroughly enjoyed the to-go breakfast meals - often starting our day with a hint of stress this really provided an option to help adjust to the days needs. This is great for those with children that might be trying to adjust to traveling. Enjoyed the daily breakfast:fresh fruit and hot oatmeal, waffles if you like, and I do. The business center provided internet access allowing me to print maps and find local business information. Very nice "Suite Shop", little microwave meals and snacks, provided dinner for our first night - to tired to go out. Didn't use the excerise room, forgot my workout shoes, but checked it out. Will use next time. Close to shopping, places to eat and major access routes. Great for a single, couple or family traveler. Thank You Hampton Inn.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norco
Fairfield Inn & Suites Riverside Corona/Norco
Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West
Howard Johnson Norco
Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside
Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East
Best Western Corona
Best Western Corona
#5 of 14 in Corona

Been to Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale? Share your experiences!