“Bring's back great memories”
Review of Bob's Big Boy

Bob's Big Boy
Ranked #2 of 86 Restaurants in Norco
Belen, New Mexico
“Bring's back great memories”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Bob's Big Boy. What else can I say? I have been eating there for over 45 years. My grandfather took me there as soon as I began eating solid food. I don't remember much from those days, except taking some pictures with the Big Boy statue out in front. I do remember eating there several times after he passed, but the last time was in the early 70's.

If the meal I had here is any indication of the quality back then I can see why it was my grandfather's favorite restaurant. The original burger was great. And the fries were the best I have had in a long time, if not forever. And there was an abundance of both. Huge burger, lots of fries. My mother had the same except for she had onion rings in lieu of fries. The onion rings were the best I have ever had. They were cooked to perfection. Crispy but not overcooked outside. The onions were perfect. They did not pull out of the batter, but rather were bit cleanly through.

The atmosphere and quality of both food and service show why Bob's is making a comeback.

Kudos to you, Bob