“GREAT VACATION”

Courtyard Inn
Courtyard Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in North Highlands
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We had a great time,Our room was very clean ,furniture was updaed.The staff was very profetional and helpful.The lobby was beatiful , inviting and clean.front desk people very friendly.We njoyed the swiming pool.I would definately go back.My kids had a wonderful time by the pool.We all enjoed the breakfast.We had a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Nina K

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Had a great experience. Everything was how it was pictured online. Everything was nice and clean. I had a good experience with the staff as well.
I liked the pool. It was exactly what I needed for a good price. I was able to get a good price at the hotel when I arrived.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SherriBerriz
Reviewed 8 August 2011

I didn`t expect much of a motel, but it should be clean. This motel is furnished old. The carpet is done. The breakfast is terrible. Not only dirty but no real choices and no space. Just 4 tables for I don't know 60 rooms? How can that work?
My sheet and bath mat were dirty. I asked for knew. I got them, but nothing else. No apology.
And better not to look under the pillow case. The pillows have soooooo many stains and also the mattress. It`s disgusting. And thanks for the balcony. I think no one has ever cleaned it or the lawn chair. Useless.

Room Tip: better stay away
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
#57 of 82 in Sacramento
Courtyard Sacramento Cal Expo
Courtyard Sacramento Cal Expo
#10 of 82 in Sacramento

Been to Courtyard Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard Inn

Address: 3425 Orange Grove Ave, North Highlands, CA 95660-5509 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)
Region: United States > California > North Highlands
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in North Highlands
Price Range: £30 - £49 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Courtyard Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Americas Best Value Hotel North Highlands