“very good hotel”

Courtyard Inn
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in North Highlands
“very good hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I just stayed here for three nights. It was great having a fridge microwave and desk in the room. The WiFi is fast and the hot breakfast was good. Wished I had brought my swim trunks to use the pool and whirlpool!
Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Room Tip: ask for a room by the pool
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Atiqul i

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Honestly, its pretty good for what it is. It's a hotel in a not so perfect neighborhood. It's cheap, its comfortable, and its very clean.

I think that it's a pretty good deal.

The staff is also very nice, and the pool was clean and refreshing. We brought a few drinks and relaxed in the sun.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room next to the pool.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank Curtis B
Concord, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

The amenities say they do, but when we got there, signs were posted all over that they do not allow pets. We spent a very stressful night making sure our dog didn't make a peep. Other than that, it was just okay. Got a cheap price and it fit the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank DBvb2014
Sacramento, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

I guess the old saying, "you get what you pay for" is right! First, I should have known when I checked in and the front desk person was shocked when I handed him my ID and credit card. He said, "you're paying with a credit card?" Maybe they charge by the hour here, not sure?? My second clue should have been when the front of the motel was roped off around the parking area and they had a security guard making sure you were actually staying at the motel before you could park (certainly wasn't valet!). The "non smoking room" was musty and smelled like stale smoke, not to mention the cigarette marks all around the bathtub, YUCK! And the bathroom spelled like stale urine. Definitely won't be staying for breakfast! I guess the only saving grace was that my husband is a police officer and carries his weapon, so at least we were safe........... Good thing we like to camp, because that's what this was (maybe even worse). Just say no!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank GYMMOMTRAVELER
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

We had a great time,Our room was very clean ,furniture was updaed.The staff was very profetional and helpful.The lobby was beatiful , inviting and clean.front desk people very friendly.We njoyed the swiming pool.I would definately go back.My kids had a wonderful time by the pool.We all enjoed the breakfast.We had a wonderful experience.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Nina K
Studio City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

Had a great experience. Everything was how it was pictured online. Everything was nice and clean. I had a good experience with the staff as well.
I liked the pool. It was exactly what I needed for a good price. I was able to get a good price at the hotel when I arrived.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank SherriBerriz
Hamburg
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2011

I didn`t expect much of a motel, but it should be clean. This motel is furnished old. The carpet is done. The breakfast is terrible. Not only dirty but no real choices and no space. Just 4 tables for I don't know 60 rooms? How can that work?
My sheet and bath mat were dirty. I asked for knew. I got them, but nothing else. No apology.
And better not to look under the pillow case. The pillows have soooooo many stains and also the mattress. It`s disgusting. And thanks for the balcony. I think no one has ever cleaned it or the lawn chair. Useless.

Room Tip: better stay away
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank lily11Hamburg
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Highlands
Lions Gate Hotel - A Lexington Legacy Hotel
Lions Gate Hotel - A Lexington L...
#1 of 5 in North Highlands
Courtyard Sacramento Cal Expo
EconoLodge Sacramento North
EconoLodge Sacramento North
#48 of 80 in Sacramento

Been to Courtyard Inn? Share your experiences!